Here are some news and highlights of my new beginnings in ministry
1. Two teams that I serve on
![]() |
| I am taking a picture=) |
I continue to be a part of a national student ministry team. We oversee 7 local teams of staff and I will keep coaching our Associate staff leaders and help them in their roles.
Please pray that the Lord would give у wisdom and strength to navigate my schedule and priorities in balancing two ministries.
2. Training camp for student leaders
In the end of August we held a training camp for the student leaders, teaching them the basics of ministry. We had around 40 students (not everyone could come during to quarantine restrictions and limitations). Such camps are very important for our ministry because they give our volunteers a bigger picture of the scope of the ministry they participate in, they build relationship among like hearted servants of Christ, encouraging and learning from each other, and it also gives us an opportunity to get them all together, teach them and equip them for the new ministry year.

I was leading a seminar about discipleship, sharing the Great Commission from the Lord to make disciples and also giving them practical ideas how they can start their own ministry of discipleship and what tools they can use.
Please pray for the LINK ministry, that we would be able to launch new ministries in new cities of Ukraine and help the existing ones to grow and prosper.
3. New field ministry
![]() |
| Volunteers from Ostrog |
![]() | |
|
Please pray for Ira and Luba – the girls I am going to disciple – so they grow spiritually and practically in skills of leading the movement and invest in other girls from Ostrog
![]() |
A funny coincidence is that my brother Kirill is going to study at the same city at the technical school.
My prayer that he would get involved in the ministry too and make more friends and come to know the Lord.
Thank you
for keeping my ministry in prayers and for supporting me so faithfully!







No comments:
Post a Comment