A wonderful time of holidays has finally started. It’s the time when we
can have some rest from our daily troubles and dive into X-mas preparations. The
end of the year is a great chance to evaluate what God was teaching us and how
He was leading us this past year.
I wanted to share with you what God was teaching few of my girls this
semester.
«This semester God was working in my heart and my character through the
Bible study groups that were organized for the leaders on our Campus. We studied
different methods of the Evangelism and during the semester I used them in my
personal ministry in the dorms.
Basing on the Scripture we studied the character of a spiritual leader.
I’m not a natural leader that is why I faced a lot of obstacles on my way. But
I noticed in the Bible that leadership is God’s idea. God is a supreme Leader
and He is calling all of us to take this role. That’s why He gave us different
gifts and talents. We also have a good example in leadership of Christ. This semester
I learned how to build relationship with the girls and managed to be more
openhearted.»
Janna Cheban, 20 years old
«One evening I didn’t get a chance to go to share the Gospel in my
dorm. I got very upset. But God helped me
to share 4 spiritual laws with the girl in my room. She has
never heard the Gospel before. She didn’t know much about
Jesus and His
sacrifice. And the best thing
is that next day she told me that she shared the same brochure with one of her
classmates and they talked about Jesus. It’s absolutely wonderful to see how
God is using us to share Good News about Him.
The same situation happened to me when I was on the train going home. I
was reading a book about the evangelism. There was a girl sitting next to me. I
didn’t know how to start a conversation with her but God helped me and she started
talking to me first and we had a great conversation about Christianity.”
Ruslana Baibekova, 20 years old
This year we celebrated the 20th anniversary of CCC in Ukraine. You can watch the video about this event if you visit this link
This year we celebrated the 20th anniversary of CCC in Ukraine. You can watch the video about this event if you visit this link

No comments:
Post a Comment